myWorld will make every effort to present correct and up-to-date information on this website. However, no liability is assumed for the details and information on this website. Users of this website agree that access to and any use of this website and its contents is at their own risk, if not otherwise provided by law. As far as permitted by law, myWorld shall not be liable for any damage resulting from access to, use of, or the inability to use this website, or for any errors or omissions herein.
All image, text, and audio files, as well as animations, videos, etc., and all other components of this website are protected by copyright and may not, in whole or in part, be distributed, downloaded, altered, reused, redirected, or otherwise used without prior express written permission from myWorld. Files from the internal download area may be used only for private use.
myWorld Hong Kong Limited
Suite 2607-12, 26th Floor, Tower 2,
The Gateway, Harbour City,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Telephone: +852 3977 4080
Fax: +852 3977 4097
Limited liability company with registered office in Hong Kong, SAR
Company Registration Number: 1685048
Incorporation Certificate Number: 59203302-000-11-17-0
1. myWorld Hong Kong Limited (hereinafter referred to as “myWorld”) assumes, as far as permitted by law, no responsibility for the currentness, correctness, completeness, legality and/or quality of the information provided. This also applies to all products and services offered on this website, including the product descriptions, prices, and information provided about the contractual partners of myWorld. Technical errors and/or maintenance work, as well as other causes (such as a re-launch of the website) may result in shorter or longer disruptions of access. myWorld shall not be liable for any damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the usability and accessibility of the website. Liability claims against myWorld regarding damage of a material or intangible nature (such as lost profits, frustrated expenses, damages due to data loss, unjust enrichment claims, legal fees, or contract execution fees) that are caused by the use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information are basically excluded unless myWorld has proven to be intentionally or grossly negligent. All offers are subject to change and non-binding, until expressly accepted. myWorld expressly reserves the right to modify, amend, or delete parts of the website or the entire offer without special notification or to cancel the publication in part or completely.
2. Furthermore, myWorld is not responsible for external hyperlinks and their content, operated by other organisations and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of and/or incidental to the use of the hyperlinks. myWorld assumes, as far as permitted by law, no responsibility for the currentness, correctness, completeness, legality, or quality of the hyperlinks. All liability shall fall upon the provider of the linked website. myWorld has no influence on the current and future design, content, or authorship of hyperlinks. For this reason, myWorld hereby expressly dissociates itself from the content of all hyperlinks and from external entries in guestbooks, discussion forums, and mailing lists set up by myWorld. A permanent content check of the linked websites is not reasonably possible without concrete indications of an infringement or violation of an applicable law, but such infringements/violations will be removed immediately upon notification of the same.
3. This website may be used only for information purposes and for private and commercial purposes. The entire content of this website is protected by copyright. This applies regardless of whether the content is made available for a fee or free of charge. Any reproduction, use, rental, loan, publication, or any other type of use is not permitted without the express written consent of myWorld. A violation of this prohibition can lead to legal consequences, in particular on the basis of trademark, copyright, and competition regulations. myWorld expressly reserves all copyright, trademark, and usage rights (right to use work and permission to use work) to this website.
4. myWorld attaches great importance to the careful and confidential use of personal data. If the Internet site contains the possibility of entering personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses), this data is disclosed by the users on an expressly voluntary basis, and the disclosure can be terminated by users at any time and myWorld shall delete all relevant personal data immediately. For more information about myWorld’s data protection policy and practice and myWorld’s use of personal data, please refer to myWorld’s Data Protection Disclaimer.
5. This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the website. Should parts or individual wordings of this text not, no longer, or not completely correspond to the applicable legal situation, this shall have no effect on the content and validity of the other parts of the document.
6. Furthermore, myWorld shall not be liable, as far as permitted by law, for user-generated content that is distributed on its website. In the same way, myWorld shall not be liable for damages caused by these contents. Anyone who writes comments/reviews of any kind whatsoever on the website shall be liable for his/her contribution himself as the author. In the event of the infringement of legal rights of third parties, the originator of such infringements shall fully indemnify and hold myWorld completely harmless and reimburse myWorld for any and all direct and indirect damages and losses. myWorld reserves the right to delete any content of which we are aware that is illegal, offensive to common decency, or otherwise detrimental to the reputation of myWorld; in such cases, claims cannot be made against myWorld. Whether content is illegal is subject to myWorld’s discretion only and at myWorld’s absolute discretion and at any time.
This document was originally prepared in English. Should there be any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.