The use of the myWorld Retail Services Ireland Limited ("myWorld") website is governed by these Terms and Conditions of Use. The General Terms and Conditions of Business and all additional legal documents also apply for Cashback World Members. Furthermore, the Partner Company Agreement and all additional legal documents also apply for partner companies. Users of this website agree to these Terms and Conditions, and agree that myWorld cannot be held liable for usage of this website. myWorld reserves the right to amend and update these Terms and Conditions at any time.
myWorld will do its best to present correct and current information on this website. Details and information on this website are, however, without guarantee. Users of this website therefore agree to access and use this website and its contents at their own risk. myWorld is not liable for any damages arising from the access and use of or impossibility of using this website and is further not liable for any errors or exclusions.
All image, text and sound files as well as animations, videos, etc., and all other parts of this website are protected by copyright and may not be – either in whole or in part – distributed, downloaded, amended, re-used, re-directed or otherwise used without prior express written authorisation. The files in the internal download area may only be used for private purposes.
myWorld reserves the right to exclude people from the service and/or from the mail service if there is good reason for this.
myWorld is only liable for possible illegal activities or information from electronic links that lead from this site to other sites on the worldwide web, as well as for content that is created by users in our forums, if it was actually aware of it and in cases where myWorld does not immediately remove the information or block access to it. Content of a discriminatory, offensive, morally reprehensible or illegal nature can be removed by myWorld at any time.
For any further questions regarding these Terms and Conditions of Use and the General Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:
myWorld Retail Services Ireland Limited
Unit 8, 4075 Kingswood Road,
Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24
Email: service.ie cashback-solutions.com
Registered in Ireland No: 484353,
VAT No: IE9748444N
1. myWorld Retail Services Ireland Limited ("myWorld") assumes no liability of any kind for the status, correctness, completeness, legality and/or quality of the information provided. This also applies to all products and services offered on this website, including the product descriptions, prices, and information provided about myWorld contract partners. Technical errors and/or maintenance work, as well as other causes (such as re-launch of the website) can lead to a brief or longer loss of access to the website. myWorld cannot guarantee access to and usability of the website. myWorld is not liable for any tangible or intangible damages (such as a loss of profits, reliance losses, damages due to loss of data, claims based on unjust enrichment, legal fees, or contract brokerage fees) that occur through use of the information provided or use of incorrect or incomplete information, unless myWorld causes the damage intentionally or due to gross negligence. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. myWorld expressly reserves the right to amend, supplement or delete this website either in whole or in part, or to halt publication thereof either permanently or temporarily, without any notice.
2. Furthermore, myWorld is not responsible for hyperlinks or their content. myWorld assumes no liability of any kind for the status, correctness, completeness, legality and/or quality of hyperlinks. Any liability lies with the provider of the linked website. myWorld has no control over the current or future structure, content or authorship of these hyperlinks. Therefore, myWorld expressly distances itself from the contents of all hyperlinks that have been changed since the link was added, as well as from entries made by third parties in myWorld's guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists. Ongoing control of linked websites’ content is not reasonable without substantial indication of legal infringements, but as soon as myWorld becomes aware of such legal infringement, the hyperlink will be removed immediately.
3. Use of this Website is permitted exclusively for information purposes and private and professional purposes. All contents of this website are protected by copyright. This applies regardless of whether the contents are provided for a fee or free of charge. Any type of duplication, use, renting, lending, publication, or other use of any type at all is not permitted without express written permission from myWorld. Violation of this requirement may result in legal consequences, particularly under trademark, copyright and competition law. myWorld explicitly retains all copyright, trademark rights and usage rights (rights to use work and permission to use work) in this website.
4. myWorld places great value on the careful and confidential handling of personal data. If the user is able to enter personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses) on the website, the user discloses such data on an expressly voluntary basis.
5. This disclaimer shall be deemed a component of the website. If parts or individual phrases in this document do not, do not fully or no longer correspond with the current legal situation, the content and validity of the remaining parts of this document remain unaffected.
6. Furthermore, myWorld is not liable for user-generated content published on its website. myWorld is not liable for any damages arising from such content. The author of comments/reviews of any kind published on the website is solely liable for his contribution. In the event of a violation of third party rights, the person responsible for the violation shall fully indemnify and release myWorld from liability. myWorld reserves the right to delete any illegal or immoral content or any other content deemed by myWorld to be unsuitable; no claims may be made against myWorld in this regard.