Eligibility of Use:
1. The website is not available to natural persons who are "incompetent to contract", within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act 1872 including minors i.e. below the age of eighteen, un-discharged insolvents, of unsound mind or to any users suspended or removed by myWorld, for any reason whatsoever.
2. Notwithstanding sub-clause 1 above, if you are below the age of eighteen (18) years, you may browse the website through your legal guardian, in accordance with applicable laws.
3. Users who do not conform to the above qualification will not browse/access/use the website. Further, upon browsing/accessing/using the website, the user represents that he/she fulfils the qualifications as set out by the Indian Contract Act 1972, to form a binding contract and meets the eligibility criteria set out in this clause.
Use of Website:
The website is a platform that promotes the Cashback Solutions programme that myWorld operates (“Cashback Solutions”).
myWorld exercises due diligence and makes every effort to present correct and up-to-date information on this website. myWorld gives no guarantee with respect to the accuracy and nature of the content, details and information on this website. Further, myWorld is not responsible for any third-party material or material belonging to any Loyalty Merchant that is put on the website. Users of this website agree that access to and any use of this website and its contents is at their own risk. myWorld shall not be liable for any damage resulting from access to, use of, or the inability to use this website, or for any errors or omissions herein.
All image, text, and audio files, as well as animations, videos, etc., and all other content/ components of this website are proprietary information and protected by intellectual property laws, whether registered or unregistered including copyright, trademark, patent and usage rights (right to use work and permission to use work) and may not, in whole or in part, be distributed, downloaded, altered, amended, copied, extracted, made derivative work of, reused, redirected, or otherwise used or exploited without prior express written permission from myWorld. In the internal download area, these files may be used only for private use and the user will in no way exploit these commercially. These restrictions apply regardless of whether the content on the website or any part thereof are provided for a fee or free of charge. Violations of these restrictions may result in legal consequences, including without limitation under intellectual property rights and competition law.
You/user undertake that you will, at all times while accessing/ browsing/ using the website, ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, and other applicable laws.
If the website allows you/user to post and upload any material on the website, you/user will do it only as allowed under the Information Technology Act 2000, the rules made there under and other applicable laws and undertakes not to:
a. Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
b. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with person or entity;
c. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
d. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws, unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary consents or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
e. Upload or distribute files that contain any computer contaminant or software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the website or any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate the website or any system, data or personal information;
f. Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the website);
g. Do or cause to be done any act that destroys, deletes or alters any information residing in the Website or diminish its value or utility or affect it injuriously by any means;
h. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the website, any other systems or networks connected to the website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
i. Conduct or forward pyramid schemes, junk mails, chain letters or unsolicited mass mailing or spamming;
j. Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to the website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
k. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
l. Host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that:
i. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act 1986;
ii. harms minors in any way;
iii. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
iv. belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right;
v. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
vi. violates any law for the time being in force;
vii. deceives or misleads the addressee/ other Users about the origin of such messages;
viii. is grossly offensive or menacing in character;
ix. which you know is false, but for the purpose of causing annoyance or inconvenience, danger, obstruction, insult, injury, criminal intimidation, enmity, hatred or ill will;
m. Insert or attach any code, device, technology or product to the website or materials including, without limitation, those that monitor the website or its users, or interferes with another user’s access to the website or the proper operation of the website, or otherwise causes harm/negatively impacts the website, other users or myWorld;
n. Steal, conceal, reverse engineer, destroy, delete, decompile, disassemble, reverse assemble, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or cause any person to steal, conceal, reverse engineer, destroy, delete, decompile, disassemble, reverse assemble, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any website source code, or object code or any software or other information, products, services, or processes accessible on/through the website;
o. The user will not interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the website or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of/ access to the website. The user will not provide assistance to any third party to facilitate access to any computer, computer system or computer network, in contravention with the Information Technology Act 2000 and rules or regulations made thereunder;
myWorld attaches great importance to the careful and confidential use of personal data. If the Internet site contains the possibility of entering personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses), this data is disclosed by the users on an expressly voluntary basis.
You/user hereby acknowledge and undertake that you have read and fully understood the Data Privacy Statement of myWorld, available on the website, in respect of the data related to the access/use of the website. You further declare that the terms and contents of such Data Privacy Statement are acceptable to you/user.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer is published herewith:
Mr. Suraj Jha
mWI myWorld India Private Limited
A288, 2nd Floor, Defence Colony
New Delhi-110024, India
Telephone: 1800 1031 569 (toll free)
2. Furthermore, myWorld is not responsible for hyperlinks and their content. myWorld assumes no responsibility for the up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness, reliability, legality, or quality of the hyperlinks. All liability shall fall upon the provider of the linked website. myWorld has no influence on the current and future design, content, or authorship of hyperlinks. For this reason, myWorld hereby expressly dissociates itself from the content of all hyperlinks, including any changes that are made to the content after the link has been established, and from external entries in guestbooks, discussion forums, and mailing lists set up by myWorld. A permanent content check of the linked websites is unreasonable without concrete indications of an infringement, but infringements will be removed immediately upon notification of the same to myWorld. The advertisements or promotional material, if any, made available on or through the website, with respect to the products and/or services of Loyalty Merchants, are for information purposes only and myWorld will not be held responsible for the accuracy of their content.
4. This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the website. Should parts or individual wordings of this text not, no longer, or not completely correspond to the applicable legal situation, this shall have no effect on the content and validity of the other parts of the document.
5. Furthermore, myWorld shall not be liable for user-generated content that is distributed on its website. myWorld shall not be liable for damages caused by these contents. Anyone who writes comments/reviews of any kind whatsoever on the website shall be liable for his/her contribution himself as the author. In the event of the infringement of legal rights of third parties, the originator of such infringements shall fully indemnify and hold myWorld completely harmless. myWorld reserves the right to delete any content of which we are aware that is illegal, offensive to common decency, or otherwise detrimental to the reputation of myWorld; in such cases, claims cannot be made against myWorld.
myWorld will have no liability related to user/ Member/ Loyalty Merchant/ third party information or content or material, whether arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or any other laws, that may be displayed on or accessed through the website. myWorld also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user/ Member/ Loyalty Merchant/ third party information or content or material.
7. The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
mWI myWorld India Private Limited
A288, 2nd Floor, Defence Colony,
New Delhi-110024, India